Ultimate DBZ Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A glow (Open)

+5
Minato Namikaze
Nara
Nuchiha101
Nasu
Akio
9 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A glow (Open) Empty A glow (Open)

Post by Akio Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:57 pm

"Why the hell do we have to find orange balls? Why can't we keep our search for the bijuu? They're much more powerful then crystalized balls." Akio sighed as he sat down on the stone statue of the first hokage's head. The stone statue stared at a stone statue of madara and a giant waterfall flowed between the two giant statues. Akio was a bit bored, he wanted a battle. "If anyone can hear me, I wanna fight!" He yelled, sighing again. His pride took over, he thought he couldn't lose. "Where is anybody?!"

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Alignment : 0

Ninja info. card / Scouter readings
Power level: 5
Alignment: 0
Zenni: 1000

Back to top Go down

A glow (Open) Empty Re: A glow (Open)

Post by Nasu Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:54 pm

Nasu was flying across the un in habited plaines of the earth. she was on a mission; too become the new guardian of earth! But, in order to accopmlish this feat, she would need to prove her worth. As she flew, she sensed the malaicious intent that most likely belonged to an akatsuki member. she stopeed the ki flow around her, he body crashing down to the ground. She hit the ground hard, rubble and dirt flying up around her. "So; you want a challenge?" she asked, before giggeling. This would be a piece of cake.
Nasu
Nasu

Power level: 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm

"Yes, I believe I do." Akio smiled as he drew out a butcher knife. "Hm, do I need this? I guess." He held his knife to his side as it grew greatly in size. It would become twice the size of Akio, over 11 feet tall! He held the blade in the air. "Dodge dodge dodge!" On each "Dodge" he swung the knife.

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Nuchiha had been killed by Akatsuki members, but came back for 24 hours, he sensed a strong power level. " Ugh, another Akatsuki, " Nuchiha muttered, he then appeared, he wore a white ANBU captain cloak and a ANBU mask, " Your Akatsuki, I presume? " Nuchiha asked Akio.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Power level: 15,000
Alignment: + 20
Zenni: 2,200

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Akio was having fun swinging his sword around when he noticed this other new comer. "Yes, I am. And you might be...? Oh well, it doesnt matter. Neither of you can kill me anyways." He smiled, he may have been outnumbered, but he was expecting another akatsuki member to come really soon. It didn't matter how strong these two were, it was almost impossible to kill 2 akatsuki members at the same time.

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:29 pm

" Oh, Cocky aren't we? I killed a person almost as strong as your leader, I then also killed a person stronger than your leader, both in one battle. One was a Akatuski member, the other, was considering to join, but decided not too. Nasu, be careful with him, hes Akatsuki, even though I can take him on, you might not be able too. " Nuchiha said, he then would charge a Chidori, then would charge at Akio, using his ki to make him faster, too fast to be seen, unless you have Sharingan, Nuchiha then examined Akio with his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he sensed no movements, yet.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Akio stood still until the sharingan landed. His body began to transform into a scarecrow. The scarecrow smiled, staring into his eyes attempting to put him in a genjutsu. While this was going on, another scarecrow swung vertically down at Nuchiha with a butcher knife. The real Akio was hidden from sight, even detecting his chakra wouldn't work for his chakra was his blood.

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Nuchiha pruposely looked into the scarecrows eyes, his eternal Mangekyo Sharingan cancelled out the Genjutsu, he dodged the vertical slice from behind. " Scarecrows, whats next? " Nuchiha said, then he would destry the scarecrows with a thin beam of ki, he then would begin to search for Akio, through Chakra search, and Ki search. Nuchiha couldn't find anything, he then still continue to search, then hopefully find him.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:56 pm

The two scarecrows vanished into smoke when they were destroyed. They were summons, and it was hard to kill a summon. Then a scarecrow would appear once again, with two others, all making a triangle around Nuchiha. One scarecrow would begin to speak. "Interesting...you can cancel out genjutsu with a look. You have the sharingan. But the sharingan, no matter how strong, can get you in trouble. I bet you're one of the stereotypical Uchiha's that rely on a high chakra level and their sharingan to do any damage. Am I right? I know I am." The scarecrow laughed while the other one took a butcher knife and increased its size to a great extent.

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:15 pm

" Aah, but, I achieved something few of my clan have achieved, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. I am also half Saiyan and Half Human, making me even stronger. I don't rely on high chakra, the only thing that matters is skill, and knowledge. " Nuchiha said, he would then see the butcher knife, " I see you can edit items sizes. Interesting.... "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:18 pm

"Isn't it though? But that's not all my little army does." It was clear that one of these scarecrows had been the leader, but was that the right one to attack? "It looks to me like your ki only further increases your chakra dependancy. Skill? You couldn't beat me without the sharingan and your chakra and ki and you know it. The Uchiha are too dependant on energy that they forget anything else. You can counteract my genjutsu, I see. That's very interesting, and proves my point even further." The scarecrow had a smug look on his face. "Now then, let's truely begin." One butcher knife laid on the ground, then its size started to greatly increase.

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm

" Increase my dependancy of Chakra? " Nuchiha said, then, he saw the butcher knife increasing in size rapidly, he then jumped in the air and floated their above the scarecrows, he then would charge a kamehameha, a legendary technique, he then would launch it, at all three scarecrows.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:48 pm

The scarecrows smiled as one shot towards the kamehameha wave. The kamehameha wave would blow up on the scarecrow, but since the scarecrow made it in time, the resulting explosion also headed towards Nuchiha.

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Nuchiha saw that the kamehameha hit the scarecrow, and saw the resulting explosion, he then saw that it began to charge towards him, Nuchiha then used his ki to enhance his speed, and dodged it. Nuchiha would then perform, Amaterasu, and then aim and launch it at the scarecrows.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Akio Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:00 pm

The scarecrows would see the amataratsu coming from the sky. One would grab the now gigantic butcher knife and slam the blade into the ground. The amataretsu slammed into the butcher knife and the fire went to the side, not making it through the butcher knife. The two remaining scarecrows laughed, that was when Akio appeared. "Be careful Nuchiha, you ARE fighting for two, after all. We wouldn't want anyone to get hurt hear." He smiled and formed a handsign, one of the two scarecrows would dissolve into Akio's skin. Akio's power level would shoot up, becomming instantly recognizeable.

Akio
Akatsuki member
Akatsuki member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasu Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 am

Nasu's body trembled, the small echo of Nuchiha's words had been a big mistake: "...Nasu, be careful with him, hes Akatsuki, even though I can take him on, you might not be able too." People asuming she was weak becuase she was female. "Might not be able to!?" She yelled, stepping forward, "WHAT A LOAD OF BULL SH**!" Her voice was getting louder and louder, her power level rising. She had lost all control, she didn't care if she killed this a** hole. She slammed her foot into the ground; "KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!" On the 'HA' she used instantanious movement, reappearing behind Nuchiha. Releasing the large beam of ki straight into his back. It easily penetrated, flying off into the distance.

Spoiler:
Nasu
Nasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Nuchiha heard the Namekian, he could tell that she took it the wrong way. He then saw that the Namekian dissappeared, he turned around to be hit by a kamehameha, Nuchiha quickly made a shield of ki but was still injured. But his mask and cloak wasn't damaged." Ok, i'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way, it looked like your powerlevel was small, as a matter of fact, mine may be smaller but, I can increase it to be almost as hiogh as yours. " Nuchiha said to Nasu, then he would turn around to Akio again, " What do you mean you don't want anyone hurt here? Your Akatsuki, your a enemy of the Hidden Leaf. " Nuchiha said to Akio
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasu Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Nasu punched the man in the face. "You really need to work on your tact, moron." She punched him again, ripping off his mask. She flung the mans head into the face of the akatsuki member. "Remember this face." She muttered to the man.
Nasu
Nasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:01 pm

" I need to work on m...... " Nuchiha said, then he got interrupted and was thrown, he performed a substitution jutsu, his mask had moved a little, he quickly moved it back, hoping no one saw the little part of his face that showed. " Wow, that, was close. But, this direct attack, made you also a enemy of the Hidden Leaf. " Nuchiha said, he would then perform Amaterasu, the flames would be as hot as the sun and couldn't be extnquished, he would launch it at Nasu.

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasu Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 pm

OOC: Hold on a minute. A mask of chakra, how is that possible. Also, I've read your other posts. you can't just go around declaring people enemys of the leaf.
Nasu
Nasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:14 pm

( OOC: Actually I can, i'm ANBU captain, and attacking a Hidden Leaf ninja makes you enemy of the Hidden Leaf, a mask of Chakra seems far fetched, I agree about that. I'll edit it. )
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasu Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:16 pm

OOC: I'm not saying that you can't do it. I'm just saying that you do it a lot.
Nasu
Nasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:19 pm

OOc: Edited, hopefully no one saw my face for that short span of time.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasu Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Nasu giggled. "Tactless, Tactless, Tactless." She said, as her ki surounded her body, she sliced off her head. Her head rolled out of the way of the flames, her body becoming ingulfed in flame. She giggled again; "Look's like you go me." She smiled, Her body flowing from her neck like liquid. Her body solidified, and she jumped into her feet. She giggled once more. "It's almost time to get serious." She said, a large staff appearing in her hand.

Spoiler:
Nasu
Nasu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:46 pm

" Well, I got you...... " Nuchiha said, he then saw her liquify and turn solid again. " What the?! How did you do that!? GAH! Theres no time! " Nuchiha said, He would then perform Chidori and charge at Nasu.

Spoiler:
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader
Hidden Leaf ANBU leader

Back to top Go down